Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Chinese Wedding

Attended a Chinese Wedding last Monday. It was such a prior notice so I wasn't able to prepare an outfit. Going back to the wedding, I was culture shocked since its not our typical Filipino wedding. The couple is Chinese National, they're aliens here so to avoid huss - no legal authority or priest solemnized the wedding. Its like a gathering to announce the two are already married. Well from what I've heard, in China wedding is just like that, announcement and celebration only.No priest or judge needed. Wasn't able to take much picture because people might find me weird taking pictures of them. Most visitors are Chinese elites and business man from Cebu, some of them are from China.

Here's what I wore to the wedding, this is an impromptu outfit since I wasn't able to prepare one. Thank God for this maxi skirt which I bought for those "lazy days" when I can't think of something to wear, I thought this would be a perfect pair for those perfect white tee.


Don't you just love the versatality of this maxi skirt? When I bought this I thought it would only be for lazy days, but turned out to be glamorous and formal when matched with perfect accessories and shoes. You'll be surprise how much I got this, bought this at landmark for 280pesos. :))

Love lots

2 comments:

  1. Tithole Tintir: Tithole Tintir and Stainless Steel (Steel) - TiH - iT
    Tithole Tintir is titanium watches a tithole, stainless steel titanium belt buckle core of stainless steel used ti89 titanium calculator as an titanium teeth k9 alloy. titanium rod

    ReplyDelete