Saturday, March 10, 2012

sweet night at eastwood

Went to Eastwood lastweek to stroll my baby around town since were having our vacation in Metro Manila. I love Eastwood, aside from the ambiance and crown I feel like Eastwood is perfect for both adults and child. My baby enjoyed the fountain and running around plus my sister and I enjoyed the bazaar, food and strolling around.


The view, enjoyed the dancing fountain


That's me with the robot mime


Glad happy lemon is in eastwood...
 That's my sister kim and brother ton enjoying our happy lemon. Oh my favorite is milk tea with crispy black sugar jelly..
While browsing magazine we saw KRYZ UY. I love her style..

I'm wearing a curry crop top here from bazaar, Highwaist blue shorts from WAGW, accessories from bubbles.

Enjoy! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment