Monday, March 12, 2012

product review: ETUDE HOUSE happy tea time facial wash

Looking for a facial wash that won't dry and not too harsh for your face? Then EH's happy tea time facial wash is perfect for you. I'm currently using this happy tea time in peach tea after finishing one bottle  of it in aloe vera tea. Both smell really yummy and sweet! I love the smell.. I even got my sister and brother to try it and they're both loving it!! My sister who has sensitive face is loving this and she said this didn't gave her the blemishes she gets using beauty soaps which is too harsh and drying. After about a month of using it I found my face smooth, clear and a bit light. Don't get me wrong, this is not a whitening facial wash I'm also using toner which I will review later. For the mean time, here's a picture of my happy tea time in peach.. Price is only 149php..


This makes your facial cleansing regimen extra exciting since it smells really good  :)


After washing your face, you will notice that your face is clear and clean.. 

Hope you find this useful..
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment