Tuesday, March 13, 2012

must have in every closet; my version..

I'm no fashion expert, but I've been selling clothes online for almost 5years plus reading fashion articles helped me come up with list for closet-must haves.. :)


That Little White Dress




I know it should be black, but I prefer white since In Philippines its part of our tradition not to wear black on Birthday parties. White is a very versatile color and you can match it with any accessories for the look you want to achieve. You can wear this for lunch parties, formal meetings, evening events or even just malling around. Trust me, white dress may look odd but it looks good when worn.. 


Nude pump wedge or platform

I know this should be black but I find nude more versatile and chic. Nude compliments almost any color, from floral dress, to formal dress to jeans. It looks good on feet. i prefer wedge and platform since its more comfortable compare to pumps. My love for this color is evident on my shoe collection most of my shoes are beige, nude or brown. 

Black Blazer

You should have atleast one black blazer in your closet please choose a cotton or the soft flowy one for the cloth since our weather is extra hot and sunny. Black blazer is very versatile and useful. It can be use for job interviews, meetings or just a plain cover-up to any outfit. It makes bare outfit automatically trendy.

Nice fit versatile jeans

You don't need numbers of jeans as long as you have one you can rely to at times when you don't feel like dressing up. Make sure the style fits your body type. 

Black bandage skirt
You should also have black bandage skirt you can pair with any top to look trendy and sexy in no time. I love the versatality of black bandage skirt. You can wear this for formal events, nighouts or just malling around :)

White Plain tee or White boyfriends polo

No doubt this is the most versatile thing you can have in your closet, you can mix and match for the look you want. May it be formal or laid back. Definitely must have!! This two are my savior at times when nothing seems to look good on me and that moment when "i have nothing to wear" mood strikes. 

Brown ballet flats

I just love the color brown, its eye-catching and elegant. Just like black,it will match almost any colors. This will make the plain Jane in you extra chic and will make your tired feet extra comfortable


Pearl Necklace

A pearl necklace will make outfit extra elegant and pretty.. This is very versatile and feminine.. I love pearls!

Black Statement belt


 
You should have black versatile statement belt since it can revamp and glam up any outfit. you can use this to add new look to your old or boring dress.

Lastly, Red Nail Polish

You should have a Red nail polish always ready in your closet, for those times when you have an impromptu event. A short nails always looks chic and classy with red nail polish :)




Hope you enjoy reading this post!

love love

No comments:

Post a Comment