Friday, March 9, 2012

on glutathione and such...

I think its pretty obvious and well known to my friends and families how I'm obsessed with having silky, super white skin like Koreans and our local celebrity like Christine Reyes and Kim Chui. I don't know how it all started all I know is I feel like when you have white skin you look good every time. This obsession led me to trying almost different kinds of products from soaps to glutathione. I'd like to start by making a review on glutathiones I've tried.

ACTIVEWHITE- This is the first ever glutathione I've tried, my mom got it from a friend and She's not into it so I'm the one who used it, I find this one very effective that time in weeks use I can already see blooming results. Though it didn't gave me drastic results it lighten my skin tone.

ISHIGAKI- tried this product and consumed just one bottle of it, I didn't really see any satisfying results for this except that my legs got lighter.

KB GLUTATHIONE- I used this for the longest time, it will give you smooth, silky pinkish white glow. I stopped because I've noticed that this made me earn extra pounds. Talk about whitening, KB did not give me noticeable white just glow.. However, if your using injectables this is perfect for non-IV days. You will really achieve celebrity skin.

METATHIONE- I used this for a short period of time but it gave me very good results, it really lightens your skin in a matter of days, results may vary though from person to person- But this one is quite expensive so I have to find a better alternative. My sister used this and according to her it made her lose weight since this is a dietary supplement.

GLUTAWHITE- This is what I'm currently using, I'm taking this together with myra E. No whitening results yet but I'm glowing.. 

SALUTA- I've tried injectable and I think I was able to consume 1box. Trust me, It's very effective. After my first shot, people around me noticed the glow. I like the attention I'm getting with this. I stopped because it quite pricey and useless since we hit the beach every now and then.

Anyhow, after years of using glutathione I sure did see results , but I'm still looking for that certain fairness and glow..

That's me before and after...

Conclusion

Glutathione is really effective, it will lighten your skin but you can't stop. Once you stop taking it you'll lose the glow and will get dark again. If you want to see drastic change you should opt for injectables, but make sure not to expose your skin under the sun or else you'll get back to your old color. I've also noticed that I gain weight taking glutathione. I think you can't depend your skin on glutathione alone, you should also have skin regimen like body scrub, body peel and bleach to maintain the glow even you stop taking glutathione..

Hope you find this useful.

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. try this popular gluta of the year http://gohealthandskin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hai seling gluta injection here tx me 09072210886

      Delete
  3. thanks for sharing..Amazing stuff continues the good work.
    filler

    ReplyDelete