Thursday, March 15, 2012

sweet night at bonifacio high street

Went to bonifacio high street as part of my tour in manila, I've been to metro manila many times but I it was my first time to go to serendra since our house is situated in Quezon city so Bonifacio is kinda far. Well, I fell in love with the place and included to buy a unit there in my wishlist which I don't know if I can check it  hahaha... The place is child and pet friendly because of the open ground which you too will enjoy. This place is perfect for outfit post.

 That's my son and my pamangkin playing


My mom and I
Seth Alexander-that's his name..

Me in Nyx Hot pink


Seth and his yaya

Anyone visiting metro manila should visit Bonifacio Highstreet, you'll get that "your not in the Philippines" feel in there. My bad wasn't able to try cupcakes by sonja since it was jampacked when we passed by and the cravings in me was already gone after dinner.. 

Hope you enjoy this post!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment