Thursday, March 22, 2012

Temporary Relief

Had a reunion with College friends last Saturday. We had our dinner buffet at Pino Restaurant, warm brownie cup at La marea and stayed at Starbucks for awhile for some chitchat. What I love about us is that we always make it to a point to look good and glam whenever we see each other, talk about vanity and loads of pictures. I would like to extend my thanks to our former teacher who's now Pol.Sci chairman of University of San Carlos, Sir Poca for joining us and treating us for dinner. :)

That's me with friends. Marve- the future Lawyer, Kirk-the newly promoted and slowly gaining his stardom, talk about having posers on facebook and being featured on Cebu Daily News.. and Sir Poca, Pol. Sci. Department Chairman.


 Withe Neil this time- the soon to be Business Tycoon...

 At La Marea. If your visiting Cebu-don't forget to visit La Marea and order Warm Brownie Cup. Its like a heaven in a cup.

 At Starbucks
Lastly, my outfit for the night. Sorry for this low quality mirror shot.

Even if I'm a full time mom, I always make sure to spend some time with friends every now and then for temporary relief. Socializing with friends also helps you learn something new.

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. aww I love your outfit!
    amazing photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The yellow is pretty :) Cool outfit!

    You have a new follower! X Romy

    http://stories-of-a-student.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete