Friday, March 9, 2012

pure bliss at crimson

Visited Crimson resort and spa 3months ago, so this is quite a late post but the experience is quite unforgettable and I feel that I should post about it since the place is really nice and worth the space in my blog. ^_^
we availed their tripper/day trip package which cost only 1,500/head with lunch buffet and whole day use of the amenities. It was fully booked when we went there and were not supposed to be accommodated, thank God for my friend's convincing powers. For now, I will let the pictures do the talking.


 Spot us..



We just had to pose in this area since its really a beautiful spot and the place looks like your not in Cebu
 That's me, pardon the flab tummy, its Christmas season when we went there so I gained extra extra pounds.


Relaxing at the beach side
Breath-taking view

 mouth watering desserts

 7 years of friendship
Fish fillet kebab


My very yummy caffe latte after a sumptuous lunch



beach side

don't you just love the view?



Crimson is 5 star resort in Cebu, I would say that this resort is perfect for those who wants to relax and just be with nature, its not that big compare to Shang and Imperial palace. I would suggest this place for couples since the place is really serene and quiet and perfect for honeymoon. As for the food, they're food in buffet maybe few but its really good plus they offer yummy desserts which includes very yummy frozen yogurt..

No comments:

Post a Comment