Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Product review: Myra E tinted Moisturizer

I'm currently LOVING this product.. I replaced my BB cream with this product..


I'm using the shade Ivory, I love the results. It gives your face natural and healthy glow,  plus it's a moisturizer so rest assured its good for your skin :)

That's me with Myra E tinted moisturizer in Ivory, see how my face looks healthy and blooming :) It's not a foundation, so don't expect full coverage but if you don't need that much coverage and your gifted with flawless face, then all you need is a concealer to cover your eye bags and a finishing powder for oil.

Pros
* Has vitamin E which is good for your skin
* You can use this as a replacement for foundation on times when you want to rest your skin from heavy make-up
* Gives healthy glow
* I love the dewy finish
* love the smell
* Affordable

Cons
*  I can't think of any for now since I'm only using this for 2weeks but will update this Incase I break out..

Enjoy!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hi Phoebe,
    Are you still using the product now? How was it? Thanks.
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete